Choose your school. When you're ready to proceed, click on a school button below.
Decide how to apply - online, or by mail, email, or fax.
Complete the Application Form (online or paper).
Pay the $125 APPLICATION FEE (non-refundable).
COMPLETE YOUR PAPERWORK:
A. If you are coming to Spring on an F-1 Visa, you must obtain a Letter of Financial Support from your bank or sponsor.
U. S. Federal Law requires applicants to show evidence of financial support for the period of their study in the United States. Please provide a statement of financial support from your bank, your family’s bank or your sponsor showing that you have sufficient funds to cover your expenses while in the United States. Approximately $19,600 must be available to cover tuition, food, housing, books, and miscellaneous expenses for an academic year.
B. You will also need to answer these questions:
1) Are you a transfer student? If YES, please also submit a copy of your transcripts, and if you are an F-1 visa student, a copy of your current I-20 and visa.
2) Are you under 18 years old? If YES, your Parent or Guardian must complete and send us your Medical Authorization Form.
3) Do you want to live with a Host Family? If YES, fill out the Homestay Application for the school you want to attend.
4) Are you sponsored (i.e., tuition will be paid) by someone in the United States? If YES, you must complete U.S. Immigration Form I-134.
Mail, email, or fax all required items to us to complete your application.
You will receive a confirmation email when your completed application is received.
|APPLY DENVER||APPLY LITTLETON||APPLY FAYETTEVILLE*|
|GMAT / GRE PREPARATION||✓|
|DENVER SEMINARY PREP||✓|
|EVENING ESL CLASSES||✓|
|CUSTOMIZED GROUP PROGRAMS||✓||✓||✓|
HEALTH INSURANCE NOTE
All students are advised of the importance of having health insurance in the U.S. Every F-1 student is required to have health insurance while studying at Spring International. If you do not have proof of health insurance, you must buy insurance provided through Spring International. The Student Services Coordinator can provide you with additional information on coverage for family members and alternative plans you can pay for monthly.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Tuition and fees are payable on or before the first day of the term. If a student decides to withdraw during the term, he/should inform the school in writing of the day of withdrawal. Refunds are based on the last day of attendance and will be issued within 30 days from this date. There will be no refunds for students who are terminated due to violation of the SILC’s written disciplinary and/or attendance policies or local, state, or federal law. When calculating the number of weeks completed, a partial week will be counted as a whole week, provided the student was present at least one day during the scheduled week. Spring International Language Center follows the refund policy outlined below:
1. In all cases, the application fee is not refundable.
2. If a student is denied a visa, a full refund of tuition and fees paid will be made.
3. For students who withdraw at any point during the first half of the nine-week term, SILC will retain the prorated amount of tuition for four weeks and will refund the remaining tuition to the student.
4. Students who withdraw after the first half of the 9-week term will receive no refund.
5. For students who enroll for a subsequent term and withdraw before or at the midpoint of that term, SILC will retain a prorated amount of tuition up to the midpoint. For students who withdraw after the midpoint of any subsequent term, SILC will retain all of the tuition for that term.
All three of Spring International's schools are fully accredited by CEA - the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation.
© Copyright 2017 Spring International Language Center. All rights reserved.